The Wildcat Pride Rock is a great way to send your special message...
Do you want to do something special for your student’s upcoming birthday, celebrate a special event or accomplishment, recognize a teacher or staff member or just spread a positive message? Now you can share milestones and special occasions by making your student a “Rock ". You can paint your message on the Wildcat Pride Rock for everyone to see! Pride Rock is a school fundraiser. Funds will be used to help pay for student rewards/incentives, school programs and/or initiatives.
- Reservations Required
- is $20 for one day (5pm-5pm) ****NO REFUNDS (RAIN OR SHINE) ****
- Dates are available on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
- You may paint the rock starting at 5pm the day before your reservation, so it will be ready for the morning carpool line of your reserved day. For example, if your child's birthday is April 15th, reserve April 15th. You may begin painting the rock on April 14th at 5pm in order for it to be ready for morning carpool on the reserved date.
- No Advertising
- No Political Messages
- Online Payment is required at the time of reservation.
- No other forms of payment will be accepted.
- Some dates might be blocked out for school use and will be unavailable for renting
PRIDE ROCK POLICIES:
- Paint must be kept away from the building and sidewalks.
- Bring your own water (ie. gallon jug) for clean-up.
- Do Not dispose of any paint products or tools at the school.
- An adult must be present at all times during painting.
- Mill Creek Middle School Administrators reserve the right to remove/cover any messages deemed inappropriate for school campus.
- RESERVE YOUR DAY ONLINE FIRST, THEN PLEASE EMAIL Jennifer Cardin ( mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ) WITH THE MESSAGE YOU INTEND TO PAINT.
- When adding your chosen day to your cart, if you see the message “Out of stock” that means the day is no longer available.
You will need approximately a pint of paint to spread with a roller brush or 2-3 cans of spray paint plus the paint used for your design. You will likely need two cans of spray paint for the background. You can either use a stencil or free-hand your design. It will likely take at least an hour to complete the project. A bucket of water and rags are helpful to clean brushes and hands. Please do not use paint thinner on campus. HAVE FUN AND BE CREATIVE!!!
UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR RESERVATION, YOU ARE PROVIDING CONSENT TO THE SCHOOL ALLOWING US TO PUBLISH PHOTOS OF ANY AND ALL ARTWORK PLACED ON PRIDE ROCK BY YOU TO OUR FB GROUP PAGE OR ANY APPROVED MILL CREEK MIDDLE PUBLICATION.